By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. ORDERS AND CANCELLATIONS
1. Order Acceptance Policy
All orders received are subject to acceptance by Daisy Delbridge Limited and the business owner reserves the right, at their absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
2. Timing of your order
As a part of the checkout process you will be able to select either the delivery date or the date for collection from the shop. The earliest delivery / collection date is two working days from the time of the order. If you require a delivery date sooner than this then please telephone the shop on 01258 475575.
3. Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order, please telephone the shop on 01258 475575. We will always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including to the delivery address and those in relation to card messages) that are requested by 9am, 3 days before the intended delivery date.
4. Cancellation policy
Orders can be cancelled by 9am, 3 days before the intended delivery date and a full refund will be issued. The easiest way to cancel your order is via the “My Account” area of the Daisy Delbridge website. You can also cancel by telephoning the shop. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 10 days’ notice for any changes to be made. “Peak periods” are defined as the 15 day period leading up to and including Christmas Day, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Easter Sunday.
- We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards as well as , Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Stripe. If you create an account and enter your payment details, your card details will be stored securely by Stripe so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
A flat rate of £5 is charged for all deliveries. All prices include VAT unless otherwise stated.
4. DELIVERY POLICY
- We deliver to postcodes within a 7-mile radius of the shop.
- When you enter the postcode of the delivery address into the online order form the system will determine whether or not a delivery to this address is possible.
- If not, then you will be offered the option of collecting from the shop.
5. OUR PROMISE, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- We aim to delight our customers by delivering fresh flowers, in great condition.
- If you are not happy with your flowers then please either take a photograph of them and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring them to the shop for one of the team to look at them. If, at our sole discretion, the flowers do not meet our high standards, we will give you the choice of a free replacement or a refund. Please note, that you will need to email us a photograph of the flowers, or bring them to the shop within 72 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund.
- If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take approximately an additional 5-10 business days to refund the amount on your card.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of flowers, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers refunds or replacement flowers if the flowers are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
- Flower availability and substitution
All floral products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are needed to make up your order do not meet our high-quality standards, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
6. OFFERS AND PROMOTION CODES
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase and the price of the purchased product subsequently falls or is discounted owing to a special offer, the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalised special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Unless explicitly otherwise stated, discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the Daisy Delbridge online service, and are only available once to any one household.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- We only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
7. CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
1. Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy snow, ice, flooding or high winds), our delivery drivers may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren’t able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
2. Force Majeure
Daisy Delbridge Ltd shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Daisy Delbridge’s reasonable control.
8. OUR LIABILITY
- Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Daisy Delbridge Ltd service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any interruption of the online service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Daisy Delbridge Ltd service impossible or impractical.
- We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
- We accept liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your order with us shall in no circumstances exceed the price paid to us for the order in question.
- We exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the Daisy Delbridge service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient’s statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the products supplied.
9. CUSTOMER AND RECIPIENT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
- During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
- Customer’s email address. We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
- Customer’s full name and address. We will use the customer’s address for marketing communications from time to time.
- Customer’s telephone number We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
- Recipient’s full name and address We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address is accurate.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All trade marks, logos, content (including our website’s structure and layout), graphics, images, photographs, animation, videos, text and software used on this site are our intellectual property or that of our suppliers, partners or other users. For the purposes of your personal use only, you may view such material on your screen and print a single copy. You may not otherwise use, sublicense, retrieve, display, modify, copy, print, sell, distribute, download, hire, reverse engineer (unless permitted by applicable law) or create extracts of, or derivative works from, such material without our specific prior written consent.
- You must not collect, scrape, harvest, frame or deep-link to any information on our website without our specific prior written consent.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Daisy Delbridge site from time to time. We will post any changes on the Daisy Delbridge site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Daisy Delbridge site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new Terms and Conditions.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or services will be uninterrupted or error-free and we will not be responsible for any losses arising from such errors or interruptions. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Daisy Delbridge website and/or the services for any reason at any time for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason, and to make changes to them.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Daisy Delbridge site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
Thank you for your order, and we hope your Daisy Delbridge experience will be a pleasurable one.
12. REGISTERED OFFICE AND TRADING ADDRESS
Daisy Delbridge Ltd, 8 Market Cross, Sturminster Newton, Dorset. DT10 1AN